Are you up-to-date with the most recent truck driving trends? As is the case in any profession, if you drive a truck, it’s important to stay up-to-date with truck trends. Fortunately, it’s not difficult to do, and there are a variety of online sites, from social media pages to news sites, to help you remain current on driving trends.
- Transport Topics is an extremely informative news site. You’ll find everything from international trucking news and current truck trends to updated fuel prices and classified ads. This site also offers a helpful calendar of trucking events.
- Trucker News contains news and also diversions. Look for truck driving trends, job listings, entertaining videos, movie and music reviews, and more. There’s even a section for women on the road, called “She Drives.”
- Overdrive Online is another comprehensive online news site. Whether you’re looking for an update on the latest election polls, news on fuel prices and inspections, or a schedule of truck driving events, you’ll find it here alongside op-ed pieces, blog posts and links to podcasts.
- Facebook pages like this one from Truck Logics can be a great way to connect with others in the truck driving industry. From funny truck memes to vital information, these types of pages are a great place to be educated and entertained.
- Another helpful list of events can be found on the American Trucking Associations’ website. Attending these types of events can help you keep up with others in your profession and learn about the truck driving trends that can have an impact on your career.
One great way to keep up with truck driving trends is to connect with Professional Driver Agency’s social media pages. Our online community is active on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and you can also learn about PDA on our website. At Professional Driver Agency, we understand that qualified truck drivers are essential to the success of a carrier, which is why we’re working to change the landscape of the transportation industry by connecting professional drivers with the right carriers. Connect with us to see what we can do for you, whether it’s sharing trucking industry trends and letting you know about trucking events, or working on your behalf to negotiate the pay and benefits you deserve.